*ABOUT Music Together®*
Did you know that all children are musical?
Have you ever wondered what you can do to nurture the musical growth of your child, regardless of your own musical ability?
Experience Music Together and find out how important--and how fun--your role can be!
Our Music Together classes build on your child's natural enthusiasm for music and movement. We'll help you provide your child with the basic musical skills needed to enjoy school and social musical activities, and later to study an instrument, should he or she choose to do so.
Copy and paste this link into your web browser to view a parent testimonial video: http://www.musictogether.com/video_parents
•FALL 2013 PROGRAM INFORMATION
*Begins September 9th, 2013, click www.mommyandmesouthjersey.com and Classes for more information!
**Check out our Facebook page "Music Together Conservatory of Musical Arts" https://www.facebook.com/pages/Music-Together-Conservatory-of-Musical-Arts/106244232763891?fref=tsx for the most up-to-date information and fun videos and articles. Like our page today for $5 off your next semester!!
•WHAT IS MUSIC TOGETHER?
* A fun family music program for parents and children ages birth through five.
* Parent Participation--regardless of the parent's own musical ability--is essential to creating the stimulating musical environment that all children need to develop their musical intelligence.
* Children participate at their own level and when they are ready. There is no performance pressure. Children are not required to sit still; rather, they are encouraged to respond spontaneously to the musical environment.
* Rhythmic chants (like nursery rhymes said in rhythm)
* Creative movement (from finger-plays to large motor movement activities)
* Instrument play (the "free choice" play-along jam session is a lot of fun!)